The Dave Hooke Team
Do you love Real Estate and want to see what it is like to work in this field? We are seeking a personable individual to work with clients as a Showing Assistant. We're a vibrant and very busy real estate brokerage in need of field service and showing agents.
Dave Hooke has overseen Real Estate offices for 16 years and started the Dave Hooke Team formally in 2015 to better serve clients. Since then, the team has grown in sales production by approximately 50% per year - and is ranked as #1 of the top Real Estate teams in PA.
- Assist agents by showing homes to buyer clients
- Assist agents by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead agent after the lead agent has completed a needs analysis
- Working with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes
- Hours vary in this position, some nights and evenings are required
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Real Estate license required for position, but not to apply
- Driver's license and insurance is a must.
- Commission, plus small base salary. Gas compensation as well.
$30,000 +/- (Hourly/Commission)
About The Dave Hooke Team
Dave Hooke has overseen Real Estate offices for 16 years and started the Dave Hooke Team formally in 2015 to better serve clients. Since then, the team has grown in sales production by approximately 50% per year - and is ranked as #1 of the top Real Estate teams in PA. The team has an emphasis on culture, a passion to enrich lives and a vision to give away $250,000 to its affiliated non-profit to help with urgent needs in the community.