The Couture Group
We are a team of specialists serving real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area. We’re looking for a Showing Agent to support sales goals through effective sales techniques and quality customer service.
GOALS: Create/Convert/Close, 20 approved buyers working at all times, 50 showings per week to fully qualified buyers, average 5 homes shown before writing an offer.
The bottom line is we have the clients! You’ll find flexible hours, the best support staff around, and a hard-working environment that still knows how to have fun! Please complete the full application to be considered for this position. If you’re an agent who wants to show homes instead of dealing with contracts, cold calling, and finding new business, apply today!
- Schedule showings of homes with buyer clients, listing agents home sellers in a timely fashion
- Refine buyer’s criteria in order to select additional homes to show as necessary
- Gather information about potential homes and local communities so you can answer buyer questions
- Oversee the entire process from writing offers to close to ensure client satisfaction
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors to help ensure a smooth process
- Prepare contracts using CTME software for team lead to review with clients prior to negotiations.
- Pull property history and market comparables for team lead to negotiate.
- Present yourself in a professional manner
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Willing and able to spend a lot of time driving
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing/lead technologies or ability to learn new systems quickly
About The Couture Group
In 2020, The Couture Group served over 100 families and closed $30,000,000 in real estate transactions! We have over 12 years of Real Estate experience in the Colorado Real Estate Market and lead with one simple mission “To Educate and Serve Others”. We build our values on integrity, honesty, and experience. We are passionate about what we do and are always grateful for our clients and our relationships. Our team believes in paying it forward. Over the past years, we have donated to The Colorado Children’s Hospital, Growing Home, The Alzheimer's Association, March of Dimes, and numerous food drives. We are expert negotiators which results in a better bottom line for our clients whether they are buying or selling.
We love learning and empowering others to be the BEST version of themselves! Come join our team today!