Ashley Delp Team
What is your favorite part of Real Estate? Do you love going to Open Houses? Do you love Real Estate and want to see what it is like to work in this field? We are seeking a personable individual to work with clients as a Showing Assistant. We're a very busy real estate brokerage in need of field service and showing agents to host open house properties in the area.
If you’re a social "people-person” with an ambitious, vibrant, and positive personality who is responsible and professional and meets our requirements, we’re interested in speaking with you.
The position involves:
- Assisting with putting out signs and flyer boxes
- Supporting the agents in showing homes to clients when the agent is not available
Hours vary in this position.
Possibility for part-time (we can work around your schedule when setting up open houses and showings.) Evenings and weekends.
- Stay abreast to changes in the market and help clients understand what that means for their purchase
- Work with buyers to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Find homes that meet buyers criteria
- Drive buyers to homes
- Assist the agents by identifying homes that meet the criteria of the client after they have been specified and made clear by the agent
- Assist agents by showing homes to buyer clients
- Research homes in the market that are a possible fit for putting on the market or getting our clients into
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Willingness to learn and grow with a team!
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in the car
- Ability to analyze client needs and wants and match them to homes
- Desire to support clients in finding their dream home
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- A high school diploma is required in this position
- Driver's License Required
- Must have your own, reliable vehicle to get to and from showings
- Real Estate License (Required for job but not to apply; we can help you get one!)
$34,000+ at plan
About Ashley Delp Team
Humble, hard working go-getter, never problems - only solutions, learners, the glass is ALWAYS half full (or overflowing). These are the core values that make up the talented folks who work at the Ashley Delp Team and Dream Realty.
Do you align with those core values? If so, keep reading!
Our clients are too important for anything less than someone who will hold themselves to those standards and values. We are more than just a real estate team, we are revolutionizing the industry. We focus on selflessly serving families and creating raving fans by delivering and managing the absolute highest level of consumer experience.
Bring your best and we will exponentially grow it! Looking forward to being on the journey with you in your career.