Harper & Associates Realty Teams
Showing Agent needed for a TOP Real Estate team!
Have you been thinking of making a change? Do you love Real Estate and are curious about how to start?
Are you looking to learn the real estate industry from the inside out on your way to becoming a thriving agent?
We’re a vibrant and productive team in need of a Showing Agent to host open houses and to show homes for our Senior Buyer Agents in the area. Our ideal candidate is a bright, ambitious, hard-working individual who is serious about a career and has commitment and self-discipline. MUST BE a licensed Realtor or currently taking real estate classes.
You’ll be supported every step of the way with proven training, outstanding support, marketing staff, and competitive compensation for your hard work. If this sounds like a good fit, apply now.
- Work with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes and then show them additional homes that meet those criteria
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors to help ensure a smooth process
- Respond to all buyer client phone calls, emails and texts in a timely manner to provide superior customer service
- Gather information about potential homes and local communities so you can answer buyer questions
- Oversee the entire process from writing offers to close to ensure client satisfaction
- Present yourself in a professional manner
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in your car
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
$55,000 at plan earnings
About Harper & Associates Realty Teams
Our Company came about after Omar Harper decided that he wanted to step out and create his own brokerage so he could do real estate his way. Omar’s priority is to put the needs of the clients first, ahead of any agents or his own personal needs.
When it came down to what to name the company, he wanted to make sure that the name had a meaning that would build on principles that brought him success. After a brainstorming session one of the participants stated, “What about Harper & Associates Realty Team, we can shorten it to use in social media as H.A.R.T.” So unknowingly not only did this person just give a great name in reference to having HART in real estate, but they also chose a shortened name that was the maiden name of Omar’s grandmother. She was a huge influence in his personal life and a driving force behind his exceptional work ethic.