The Seely Group
Are you interested in a career in real estate and learning from one of the top teams and agents in Austin? We’re hiring a professional and proactive showing assistant/buyers agent to support our top producing agent. You’ll be in charge of agent communication, listing and buyer presentations, working both personal and agent's client pipeline, listing coordination, assisting in showings, and making sure properties under contract close smoothly. Job seekers should love details, organizing, and diving into new challenges. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career in real estate and build your business from the best in the industry.
You MUST be local to Austin, TX to apply for this position!
- Serve as an extension of the organization's top producing agent
- Assist with working agent's client pipeline
- Perform all functions of an agent for your own clients and sphere in alignment with the agent's team goals
- Showing assistant for clients
- In charge of social media marketing
- Some contract and transaction coordination
- Schedule and coordinate showings
- Respond to email requests
- Create listing and buyer presentations
- Handle details necessary to get the home ready to list
- Assist with home staging when needed
- Perform additional assigned tasks as needed such as picking up items for closing gifts, running items to homes, and any personal tasks needed completion as well
- Self-motivated and fast learner
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information
- Flexibility in schedule to allow for after-hours/weekend tasks as needed
- Experience using Google Suite
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required, associates or bachelor's degree preferred
- Licensed agent preferred, but not required (will be required to obtain a license, but will be at the expense of the agent)
About The Seely Group
Our Mission is ‘to make a lasting impact on our partners and clients.’ This not only applies to the families we serve but our partners as well. We strive daily to raise the standard of how sales are bought and sold by serving each and every client as if the transaction was our own. Building a collaborative, authentic, and relationship-based community is a journey of incredible purpose. As we grow, commitment to our mission and going beyond what is expected remains at the core of our identity.