Keller Williams - The Helton Group
Love Real Estate and love the money but can’t get clients? Work for our top producing agent who will give you the leads and all you have to do is convert and close. This is a great way to get started and learn the real estate industry!
We need someone who will fit the team. We are an energetic, client-centered, highly efficient, motivated and enthusiastic team. We need someone who will match our speed. We have the clients, we need someone good at conversion and closing. If this sounds like you, let's talk!
- Working with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes
- Answer all questions clients may have regarding potential homes and the local area
- Identify homes to show that meet buyers’ criteria
- Coordinate with clients, listing agents and/or home sellers to schedule showings
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, etc.
- Copy lead agent on all emails and update notes in CRM
- Oversee the entire process to close
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Work effectively with clients
- Strong desire and determination to succeed
- Willing and able to spend a lot of time driving
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to analyze clients’ needs and wants and match them to homes
$18,000 per year
About Keller Williams - The Helton Group
Our growing Real Estate office is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, part-time to full-time Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of the front office duties utilizing excellent customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus, but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the front desk environment by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
*Must work in the Arlington, TX office Monday-Friday.*