Jennifer Landro Real Estate
Do you love Real Estate and want to see what it is like to work in this field? We are seeking a personable individual to work with clients as a Showing Assistant. We're a vibrant and very busy real estate team in need of field service and showing agents to assist our busy team of buyers agents.
If you’re a social "people-person” with an ambitious, vibrant and positive personality who is responsible and professional, we’re interested in speaking with you.
Help us show a lot of homes and get paid by the hour, not by the closing!
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients
- Assist the lead agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead agent after the lead agent has completed a needs analysis
- Work with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes
- Find homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in their car
- Ability to analyze clients’ needs and wants and match them to homes
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Real Estate License (required for job but not to apply; we can help you get one!)
$20 / hour
About Jennifer Landro Real Estate
Landro Fox Cities Realty is a large independently owned real estate brokerage operating out of our brand new state of the art office in Kimberly, WI just off HWY 441. The Jennifer Landro Real Estate Team is a group within our office organized to enhance the lives and careers of our agents by providing sales training, proven lead sources, accountability and hands on leadership from proven agents.