The Holz Real Estate Group - Keller Williams Realty
Interested in real estate sales but not comfortable with 100% commission income? We will pay you to learn how to sell real estate and make a great income! We are looking for top talent with enthusiasm, a drive for achievement, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed.
Are you a social, happy, and highly positive individual who is eager to join a fast-paced, and growth-oriented sales organization? As a Showing Assistant on our team, you will create a perfect match for buyers and their dream homes ultimately helping them achieve a new lifestyle. This position has a high impact on our organization, so you will spend up to 3 months in paid, hands-on training. We provide you with the tools for your success!
We offer hourly to bonus/commission + paid training + profit share.
- Review buyers home search criteria and goals
- Enter buyer(s) information into Showingtime and Authentisign
- Set up buyer home search in the MLS (Multiple Listing Service), Zillow, Expireds
- Find homes that meet buyer clients criteria
- Drive buyer clients to homes for showings
- Working with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based upon viewing homes
- Communicate with clients and buyer’s agent daily
- Preview Homes in core locations and within buyers desired areas
- Review Market Updates/Information weekly
- Successfully able to show homes to 3-5 buyers a month
- You understand that for everyone to work at a high level, you must work at a high level. You are the definition of Team Player
- You follow up on your phone calls and emails quickly, you can’t stand to leave things undone
- You want to find new ways to be more efficient and will eagerly adopt new processes and technologies that will get you to this end
- You know how to have fun and enjoy working in a supportive and high achieving work environment
- You are comfortable driving all around the Twin Cities and being in your car 6 days a week
- 4+ years of experience in the corporate world in a sales position or in a role requiring contract negotiations or managing vendor relationships. OR 4+ years of management in the services sector (restaurants, high-end retail, etc.)
- Willing to learn and practice new sales skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional communicator, able to adapt your communication style to meet your clients needs
- Must be willing to regularly work evenings and weekends, and willingness and ability to work beyond 9am-5pm to get the job done. (Since this is a real estate role, we have to be available when our clients are available. They are often only available outside of normal business hours)
- Willing to accept phone calls and follow up with clients between 8 AM and 8 PM daily (including weekends)
$30,000 - $50,000
About The Holz Real Estate Group - Keller Williams Realty
Are you ready to transform your life into something amazing while also doing the same for others? At the Holz Real Estate Group we transform someone's life every 68 hours through homeownership, guiding and consulting our clients into their desired lifestyle. We are the #1 real estate team in our market and rank among the top 1% in Keller Williams North Central Region. Our track record demonstrates we are not only a top performing team but our past clients are also raving fans, consistently voting us a “Super Real Estate Agent” by Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Magazine after their first class experience working with us. Members of our team are results driven, action oriented, contagiously optimistic, service minded leaders who are passionate about making an impact in a BIG way for people in their community. Are you ready to join us?