SAYHAY Team, Keller Williams Realty
We are a team of specialists serving real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area. We’re looking for a Showing Agent to support sales goals through effective sales techniques and quality customer service.
GOALS: Create/Convert/Close, 20 approved buyers working at all times, 50 showings per week to fully qualified buyers, average 5 homes shown before writing an offer.
The bottom line is we have the clients! You’ll find flexible hours, the best support staff around, and a hard-working environment that still knows how to have fun! Please complete the full application to be considered for this position. If you’re an agent who wants to show homes instead of dealing with contracts, cold calling, and finding new business, apply today!
- Schedule showings of homes with buyer clients, listing agents home sellers in a timely fashion
- Help buyers with refining their home criteria and select additional homes to show
- Gather information about potential homes and local communities so you can answer buyer questions
- Quickly and professionally return buyer clients’ calls, texts and emails to ensure outstanding customer service
- Find homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria and budget to generate sales faster
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- Independent drive to succeed and able to complete tasks without supervision
- Driven, motivated and desires professional growth
- Willing and able to spend a lot of time driving
$13- $16 hourly
About SAYHAY Team, Keller Williams Realty
The SAYHAY Team is recognized as one of the most dynamic, high-performing real estate teams in Pittsburgh. We consistently shatter records across Pittsburgh and rank in the top 1% of the real estate agents in our Region. The SAYHAY team specializes in selling and marketing some of the most iconic and stunning properties. The Team’s uncompromising professionalism and tenacious drive are the reason for their success and growth.