The Blake Cory Home Selling Team
Are you interested in making over $100K per year working with the fastest growing Real Estate company in Temecula Valley?
We are a team of experts serving real estate buyers, sellers in the area. We’re looking for a Showing Agent to support sales goals through effective sales techniques and quality customer service.
GOALS: Create/Convert/Close, 15 approved buyers working at all times, 20 showings per week to fully qualified buyers and an average of 6 to 8 closings a month.
Bottom line is we have the clients! If you’re an agent who wants to show homes instead of dealing with contracts, cold calling and finding new business then we need to talk! You’ll find flexible hours, the best support staff around and a hard-working environment that still knows how to have fun! Please complete the full application to be considered for this position.
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients that meet their needs and budgets that results in more sales
- Gather information about potential homes and local communities so you can answer buyer questions
- Assist Lead Agent by showing homes to buyer clients
- Assist Lead Agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the Lead Agent after the buyer consultation
- Coordinating and facilitating showings
- Attend buyer consultation sessions with potential buyers
- Attend inspections and appraisals
- Return all calls and emails in a timely manner
- Follow up with clients and document all details in the CRM system
- Assist Lead Agent in writing offers and doing paperwork
- Additional task as required
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in your car
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Driven, motivated and desires professional growth
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma
- Valid driver's license
- Present yourself in a professional manner
- Must be able to work full-time plus evenings, no exceptions
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Weekdays and weekend availability is a must
- The ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Sales experience is plus
- Retail customer service experience is a plus
- Showing Assistant experience is preferred
- Real Estate license REQUIRED
100% Commission override base
About The Blake Cory Home Selling Team
The Blake Cory Home Selling Team is one of the leading and GROWING Real Estate Teams in Temecula Valley.