RE/MAX Realty Services
The Showing Agent will be an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. They have a compelling desire to support the lead agent in achieving team success, while being committed to growing their own skills and to developing into a leader within the team. After the lead agent performs a needs analysis, the lead agent will pass the desired criteria to the Showing Agent. The Showing Agent will pick up the baton and find homes that meet the criteria, and they will drive buyer clients to those homes.
As clients explore homes, the Showing Agent will work with clients to confirm or refine criteria and will show additional homes as needed. When buyer clients are ready to make an offer, the Showing Agent will pass the baton back to the lead agent. A Showing Agent should be able to successfully show homes to around three to four buyers a month. The Showing Agent will have a real estate license in order to meet MLS criteria for the duties in this role. They are forward-looking individuals who develop and maintain positive professional relationships. They have a track record of success, and a palpable desire to succeed in this role, as well as their next.
- Promote the team concept to buyer clients by guaranteeing lead agent is involved and informed at all times
- Educate buyer clients about the home buying process
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, etc.
- Keep lead agent informed on all client communications and developments (copied on all emails and update notes in CRM)
- Quickly and professionally return buyer client calls, texts and emails
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Does not mind spending a large amount of time driving
- Thrives on being a true team player, working closely with others in the company
- Ability to analyze clients’ needs and wants and match them to homes
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- Work effectively with clients
$18 - $25 hourly
About RE/MAX Realty Services
The Altobelli Group with RE/MAX Realty Services is a full service real estate sales team with over 50 years of combined experience, focused on serving clients in Maryland, DC and Northern Virginia. We take a team approach to real estate sales giving our clients a better experience and at the same time providing our team members with the support and freedom lacking in the industry.