Cat and Paul Humphries Real Estate - Keller Williams
Are you a real estate agent who loves working with home buyers? Do you love to meet new people and do something different every day? Do you thrive off providing important team support by meeting vendors, preparing listings for photos, and other errands? Do you have a commitment to personal and professional growth? Then you would LOVE working on this team! We are a group of real estate agents in which everybody specializes in some aspect of the real estate transaction. We have a need to hire a showing assistant right now to work closely with and support our highest producing agent.
If you’re looking for the kind of agency where everybody wants each other to succeed and have a well-balanced life and then look no further. Start your application today!
- Research information about potential properties, communities, schools and amenities so client questions may be answered
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, etc. so process is done in a timely manner
- Schedule showings of homes with buyer clients, listing agents home sellers in a timely fashion
- Refine buyer’s criteria in order to select additional homes to show as necessary
- Provide showing and activity support to the lead agent on the team with activities related to buyers and sellers
- Work with clients to refine their needs and wants based on feedback, assist in setting expectations, educate and consult the clients on the market and inventory
- Drive or lead a caravan to show homes for clients
- Meeting, managing, and assisting outside vendors including inspectors, handymen, painters, appraisers, and photographers
- Completing miscellaneous errands including, posting signs, delivering lockboxes, listing packages, etc.
- Lead Generation for new clients, including calling database and online leads
- Drafting Offers, Listing Agreements, and other important documents for the Lead Agent
- 30 Hours +/- a week required
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- Present yourself in a professional manner
- Willing and able to spend a lot of time driving
- A paid subscription to the MLS key is required for this job
- Must have a working and available vehicle and cell phone
- Prior real estate experience is not required, however, candidates without prior experience must prove to be quick learners and willing to work hard to learn the business to be considered
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- High school graduate
- Must be able to work on weekends and some evenings
$39,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Cat and Paul Humphries Real Estate - Keller Williams
Cat and Paul Humphries Real Estate is the #1 Real Estate Team at Keller Williams in the Santa Clarita Valley and is comprised of professional real estate agents committed to providing world-class service to their clients. Having sold over 2000 homes in 30 years, their success is built on the education of clients, and acting on all things with honesty and integrity. This growing and thriving team is focused on professional growth, providing opportunities for talented people to achieve their goals and dreams and to be known as the company of choice for buyers, sellers, and investors in the Santa Clarita Valley and surrounding communities.