Jessica Foote & Associates
The Showing Agent will be an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. They have a compelling desire to support the lead agent in achieving team success while being committed to growing their own skills and to developing into a leader within the team. After the lead agent performs a needs analysis, the lead agent will pass the desired criteria to the Showing Agent. The Showing Agent will pick up the baton and find homes that meet the criteria, and they will drive buyer clients to those homes.
As clients explore homes, the Showing Agent will work with clients to confirm or refine criteria and will show additional homes as needed. When buyer clients are ready to make an offer, the Showing Agent will pass the baton back to the lead agent. A Showing Agent should be able to successfully show homes to around ten to twenty buyers a month. The Showing Agent will have a real estate license in order to meet the MLS criteria for the duties in this role. They are forward-looking individuals who develop and maintain positive professional relationships. They have a track record of success, and a palpable desire to succeed in this role, as well as their next.
Please apply immediately if these items perfectly describe you:
- You are an energetic, passionate, smart person who is college-educated, well-traveled, well dressed, and well-spoken.
- You are assertive only when necessary, very quick to respond to the needs of the team and clients.
- You are great with time management, have an organized, clear schedule with minimal personal commitments or responsibilities as real estate and gaining work experience is your #1 focus and passion. You are excited every day to wake up, dress wow, and drive to show up on time in your gorgeous, spotless car to show homes.
- You have a high sense of urgency, are flexible and willing to show homes anytime, your cooperative and considerate spirit is appreciated by all.
- When showing, your experience in real estate is apparent, because you consistently show up early, always ready to share a hidden fact about the area, and know what a home is worth instantly once a buyer asks.
- You can hold a conversation with anyone, quickly gaining trust and building immediate rapport with even the most difficult of clients.
- You are organized, have listing information ready, including extra listings in case clients share that what they want is different than what is scheduled to see. You listen to the clients’ complaints and communicate that you understand and adjust. You are easy-going and tailor appointments to the clients’ needs. You keep the agent in the loop about their feedback as well.
- You are so tech-savvy, that you are able to quickly and seamlessly keep the buyers occupied while you rearrange the entire schedule and re-books homes that they would love, saving yourself time and making the client feel understood, and ultimately, making the team look good.
- You treat every client as your own yet serve them as a team player.
- You are well dressed yet humble, willing to jump a fence or traipse through a field to go get a key or to evaluate land with a client, always with poise.
- If the situation is dangerous, you exhibit good judgment and caution.
- You are a great writer and communicator and quickly provide other agents with clear, helpful, respectful feedback.
- You are passionate about your work and take everything that you do very seriously, meanwhile appearing calm and fun.
- Working with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes
- Show homes to prospective home buyer clients
- Gather and answer buyer questions about potential homes and local community information
- Regularly assure buyer clients that lead agent is involved and informed – Promote the team concept
- Provide buyer clients pricing information and market research
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in their car
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Thrives on being a true team player, working closely with others in the company
About Jessica Foote & Associates
Jessica Foote & Associates was started by Jessica Foote, a San Diego Native, Pepperdine BA, and MBA Alumna. She achieved Fortune 500 Marketer and Finance Professional in 2009. The brokerage is tech-savvy and excellent at what they do - showing Californians that they can have it all by helping them to buy and sell their dream homes, and relocate in and out of the county for work. Their concierge model of business provides incredible service from start to finish, handling all the details of your home sale. They work with individuals, families as well as executives, coaches, and professional athletes all across the state.