Niemela Realty & Associates LLC
Love Real Estate but have trouble getting clients? Work for our top producing broker who has the leads and all you have to do is convert and close. We are looking for an experienced Showing Agent / Home Hunter Specialist who is a social “people-person” with an ambitious, vibrant, and positive personality who is responsible and professional.
We need someone who will fit the team. We are an energetic, client-centered, highly efficient, motivated, and enthusiastic team. We need someone who will match our speed. We have the clients – we need someone good at conversion and closing. If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
This position involves assisting with showing properties on the weekdays and weekends, writing offers, searching homes for clients in the MLS, and more. Hours vary in this position but it is full-time. We are focused on growing business opportunities in our area. We need individuals to support our outside sales team in an effort to grow potential sales opportunities. If you are seeking a position that allows you to be recognized for your performance and be rewarded financially for your achievements, please read on!
Join our growing agency and you’ll be backed by the best sales and administrative team in the area. Apply today!
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients that meet their needs and budgets that results in more sales
- Refine buyer’s criteria in order to select additional homes to show as necessary
- Respond to all buyer client phone calls, emails and texts in a timely manner to provide superior customer service
- Research information about potential properties, communities, schools and amenities so client questions may be answered
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, etc. so process is done in a timely manner
- Schedule showings of homes with buyer clients, listing agents home sellers in a timely fashion
- Oversee the entire process from writing offers to close to ensure client satisfaction
- Preview homes that could be a fit for customers and take additional video/photos
- Perform new First Time Home Buyer presentations in the office
- Connect buyers with our preferred lenders and assist with pre-approval process
- Follow up on buyers loan application
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in your car
- Willing to work evenings and weekends as necessary
- Follows through and refuses to miss a deadline
- Hard Working- You hustle and do whatever it takes to make it happen
- Excellence - You do things right, you communicate well
- Integrity - You keep your word and do the right thing
- Tenacity - You never give up
- People - You value People 1st, Profits 2nd
- Kindness - You always respond in kindness
- Teachable - You are willing and eager to learn
- High Energy - You bring your all to the workplace
$60,000 to $80,000+
About Niemela Realty & Associates LLC
Brandon Niemela is a top producing Team Leader and Broker at Niemela Realty & Associates servicing the South Florida area. Come and join us as we build a fun, dynamic, and driven culture!