The Rachel Kendall Team
The Rachel Kendall Team is one of the most successful, hard-working, and knowledgeable real estate teams in the Triangle area. We are looking for driven, high-energy, and growth-minded people who want to align with a culture-driven team known for extraordinary performance in real estate sales, outstanding service to our clients, and a focus on contributing to our Triangle community.
What do we like most about working here?
The people, our clients and our teammates! Our team operates like no other team in the Triangle. We are looking for licensed real estate agents who are passionate about exploring a career in real estate. We welcome the new, the frustrated, the seasoned, and the curious. Interested?
No experience is necessary, but if you have a heart for people and a drive to learn about real estate, you could be a fit. The bottom line is we have the clients! You’ll find flexible hours, a training path, the best support staff around, and a hard-working environment that still knows how to have fun! Please complete the full application to be considered for this position.
What kind of person are you? If you can answer yes to the following questions, then we need to talk right now! We mean it. We’re waiting for you!
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career, and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated, high-energy individuals looking to begin a path in real estate and want support in growing and learning the ins and outs
- Do you have an enthusiastic and magnetic personality and enjoy helping people? If you are a people person, you’ll love this career.
- Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit collaborative team of like-minded professionals?
- Do you consider yourself a hunter and willing to step out of your comfort zone to grow?
- Do you show up consistently and go above and beyond for your clients and teammates?
- Are you currently considering Real Estate as a career and want more information on how to find success?
- Research information about potential properties, communities, schools and amenities so client questions may be answered
- Identify homes to show that meet buyers’ needs and budgets to help make more sales
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and emails to uphold our agency’s standards of client service
- Be a licensed real estate agent or consider getting your license. We are happy to talk with you about your career plans and provide you with real estate school recommendations
- Be ready to dive into a training program designed for success. Must be licensed to begin training.
- Be ready to devote yourself to team commitments and a full-time career growing your real estate business.
- Be a team player! Learn from and accept feedback from team and share your ideas and strategies.
- Be enthusiastic and positive with team and clients
- You don't need to know how to do everything. We will help guide you and teach you to think and be solution focused.
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Independent drive to succeed and able to complete tasks without supervision
- Present yourself in a professional manner
- Willing and able to spend a lot of time driving
About The Rachel Kendall Team
The Rachel Kendall Team is committed to helping families create homes one house at a time. Our Team provides a home to leaders looking for more than just a job, but a career where they can impact lives. With decades of experience helping people buy and sell homes throughout the Triangle, we are excited to expand our culture and mission to more enthusiastic real estate professionals. We are electric and can’t wait for you to join our team!