Bianca Colasuonno @ Compass
Do you love Real Estate and want to see what it is like to work in this field? We are seeking a personable individual to work with clients as a Showing Agent.
We’re a vibrant and very busy real estate brokerage in need of someone to host open house properties in the area. If you’re a social “people-person” with an ambitious, vibrant and positive personality who is responsible and professional, we’re interested in speaking with you!
This position involves assisting with putting out signs and flyer boxes, and measuring homes. Hours vary in this position. We can work around your schedule when setting up open houses and showings. We are a family first organization and would love to have you join our team.
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients that meet their needs and budgets that results in more sales
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, etc. so process is done in a timely manner
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Present yourself in a professional manner
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- Willing and able to spend a lot of time driving
Absolutely MUST HAVE A CAR.
$25 - $30 per hour
About Bianca Colasuonno @ Compass
Formed by the Compass Queens Founding Agent, Bianca Colasuonno, our team prides itself on providing expert advice. Armed with intimate knowledge of the borough and a track record of having shepherded hundreds of successful Queens sales, we are so proud of our award-winning team, highly praised by clients and peers alike as responsive, professional, and approachable.
There are many facets to every real estate transaction and each of our team members leverages their unique talents, with in-house professionals dedicated to marketing, strategy, and market analysis. Our dynamic, multilingual sales team is focused on providing outstanding service, with our clients' interests at the heart of everything we do.