Keller Williams Northeast Realty
Love Real Estate and love the money but have trouble getting clients? Work for our top producing agents who will give you the leads and all you have to do is convert and close. We are looking for an experienced Showing Agent.
We need someone who will fit the team. We are an energetic, client-centered, highly efficient, motivated, and enthusiastic team. We need someone who will match our speed. We have the clients – we need someone good at conversion and closing. If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
Join our growing agency and you’ll be backed by the best sales and administrative team in the area. Apply today!
- Coordinate with clients, listing agents and home sellers to schedule showings on a timely basis
- Quickly and professionally return buyer clients’ calls, texts and emails to ensure outstanding customer service
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients that meet their needs and budgets that results in more sales
- Coordinate and attend on-site property inspections with clients so process is smooth and timely
- Educate yourself on local communities and listed properties in order to knowledgeably answer clients’ questions
- Willing and able to spend a lot of time driving
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
$40,000 - $65,000
About Keller Williams Northeast Realty
Adhering to Keller Williams's core values, welcome from a place of contribution and service to others. In order to be our best for others, we pursue the best versions of ourselves through coaching, learning, accountability, and implementation of those things we learn.
Success is not so much a physical experience as it is a personal journey of growth and development. We highly value personal development and improvement, and excellence in other parts of life aside from just career.
We have the systems and tools to help you succeed already. If you can adapt our models initially and bring in your own expertise to develop and improve them, you'll find yourself in a strong start in this career.
If this sounds like something you value, I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you and see if you are a great fit for the role and team!