Four Sail Team
Do you love Real Estate and want to see what it is like to work in this field? We are seeking a personable individual to work with clients as a Showing Agent.
We’re a vibrant and very busy real estate brokerage in need of someone to host open house properties in the area. If you’re a social “people-person” with an ambitious, vibrant, and positive personality who is responsible and professional, we’re interested in speaking with you!
This position involves assisting with putting out signs and flyer boxes and measuring homes. Hours vary in this position. We can work around your schedule when setting up open houses and showings. We are a family first organization and would love to have you join our team. Start your application today!
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and emails to uphold our agency’s standards of client service
- Research information about potential properties, communities, schools and amenities so client questions may be answered
- Oversee the entire process from writing offers to close to ensure client satisfaction
- Work with buyer clients, listing agents and home sellers to show properties in a timely manner
- Identify homes to show that meet buyers’ needs and budgets to help make more sales
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing/lead technologies or ability to learn new systems quickly
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Can spend a large amount of time driving
- Professional in attitude and appearance
$50,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Four Sail Team
The Four Sail Team is one of the Top 5% of teams in the U.S.
Currently Serving Clients from Tampa to Ormond Beach and Everywhere in between!
We are a national real estate team with agents in Florida, Colorado, Wyoming, Texas, and Southern California.