Team Fischer Homes
Do you love Real Estate and want to see what it is like to work in this field? We are seeking a personable individual to work with clients as a Showing Agent.
We’re a vibrant and very busy real estate team in need of someone to support our team through searching, organizing and presenting homes to active buyers. If you’re a social “people-person” with an ambitious, vibrant and positive personality who is responsible and professional, we’re interested in speaking with you!
- Educate yourself on local communities and listed properties in order to knowledgeably answer clients’ questions
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and emails to uphold our agency’s standards of client service
- Help clients determine best offer price and assist through closing the deal to ensure a pleasant and fair transaction for all parties involved
- Work with buyer clients, listing agents and home sellers to show properties in a timely manner
- Help buyers with refining their home criteria and select additional homes to show
- Identify homes to show that meet buyers’ needs and budgets to help make more sales
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, etc. so process is done in a timely manner
- Positively contribute to the culture and values of our team.
- Engage and participate in team meetings, activities and events
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in your car
- Present yourself in a professional manner
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- Independent drive to succeed and able to complete tasks without supervision
$20 - 40 hourly
About Team Fischer Homes
Team Fischer Homes is one of the top-performing teams in Utah County with a unique team culture. They take pride in being the very best real estate resource and protecting their clients while building long term relationships for life.