Focus Real Estate - Keller Williams
Our team is hiring and training motivated Real Estate Agents!
Focus Real Estate, a top team with Keller Williams, in New York City, Long Island and New Jersey, is looking to hire and train a select group of motivated Real Estate Agents. If you are looking to build a career in real estate or looking to take your existing career to the next level, there is no better place to start than the #1 Real Estate Brokerage in the world.
Are you an ambitious, motivated, and polished professional searching for a rewarding full-time sales position? Then you will love being a part of our team!
- Weekly 1:1 Coaching
- Buyer and Seller leads!
- Access to the best tools and systems for success
- Proven Training Programs
- A dedicated Marketing and Administrative team
- No Monthly Office Fees
We are currently hiring for our Manhattan, Brooklyn, Long Island and NJ based teams.
- Network and prospect, using KW's proven systems and models
- Show properties and work with buyers
- Market properties and work with sellers
- Work with landlords and tenants
- Preview Properties
- Host open houses
- Follow up with leads
- Attend and shadow buyer and listing consultations
- Learn how to set client appointments
- Learn to negotiate offers
- Learn to ask leading questions and overcome objections
- Listen to buyer’s needs and make adjustments to their search criteria as necessary
- Understand the apartment buying and selling process
- Have a real estate license, or the ability to obtain one
- Have a desire to work independently and have control over your professional growth
- Have a strong work ethic and desire to be successful
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to network to build your business
$50,000 - $60,000
About Focus Real Estate - Keller Williams
At Keller Williams You Can:
- Have limitless potential! Top agents earn $1,000,000 +
- Work in an energetic, team atmosphere
- Find the best free training and support (no previous experience necessary)
- Have all the free coffee you want :)
- Give back to the community (Red Day)