RE/MAX Town and Country The Ailion Team
We are a team of specialists serving real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area. We’re looking for a Showing Agent to support sales goals through effective sales techniques and quality customer service.
GOALS: Create/Convert/Close, 20 approved buyers working at all times, 50 showings per week to fully qualified buyers, average 5 homes shown before writing an offer.
The bottom line is we have the clients! You’ll find flexible hours, the best support staff around, and a hard-working environment that still knows how to have fun! Please complete the full application to be considered for this position. If you’re an agent who wants to show homes instead of dealing with contracts, cold calling, and finding new business, apply today!
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors to help ensure a smooth process
- Help buyers with refining their home criteria and select additional homes to show
- Research information about potential properties, communities, schools and amenities so client questions may be answered
- Quickly and professionally return buyer clients’ calls, texts and emails to ensure outstanding customer service
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients that meet their needs and budgets that results in more sales
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in your car
- Independent drive to succeed and able to complete tasks without supervision
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing/lead technologies or ability to learn new systems quickly
- Professional in attitude and appearance
About RE/MAX Town and Country The Ailion Team
We are a successful real estate team within RE/MAX Town and Country. We maintain a residential sales team, residential and commercial property management team and private equity company that provides business opportunities for our associates and financial stability to our team. We provide excellent training, mentoring, and guidance to our associates.