Spradling Group, Reece Nichols Inc.
Love Real Estate and love the money but have trouble getting clients? Work for our top producing agents who will give you the leads and all you have to do is convert and close. We are looking for an experienced Showing Agent.
We need someone who will fit the team. We are an energetic, client-centered, highly efficient, motivated and enthusiastic team. We need someone who will match our speed. We have the clients – we need someone good at conversion and closing. If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
Join our growing agency and you’ll be backed by the best sales and administrative team in the area.
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors to help ensure a smooth process
- Refine buyer’s criteria in order to select additional homes to show as necessary
- Coordinate with clients, listing agents and home sellers to schedule showings on a timely basis
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and emails to uphold our agency’s standards of client service
- Gather information about potential homes and local communities so you can answer buyer questions
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Independent drive to succeed and able to complete tasks without supervision
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- Can spend a large amount of time driving
- Driven, motivated and desires professional growth
$30,000 - $70,000+ yearly
About Spradling Group, Reece Nichols Inc.
Spradling Group is a fun, yet focused and top-producing real estate team working in Overland Park. Our team is led by Husband and Wife Team Zach and Ana Spradling, with a growing team of agents who specialize in their respective domains. We have a superb administrative staff who assist both agents and clients. We have plans for continued growth and opportunities for advancement within our team and are looking to double our business in the next year. In the year of 2019, the Spradling Group closed 115 transactions! Their goal for 2020 is a minimum of 225 transactions closed!