Nucleus Real Estate
We are a team of specialists serving real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area. We’re looking for a Showing Agent to support sales goals through effective sales techniques and quality customer service.
GOALS: Create/Convert/Close, 20 approved buyers working at all times, 50 showings per week to fully qualified buyers, average 5 homes shown before writing an offer.
The bottom line is we have the clients! You’ll find flexible hours, the best support staff around, and a hard-working environment that still knows how to have fun! Please complete the full application to be considered for this position. If you’re an agent who wants to show homes instead of dealing with contracts, cold calling, and finding new business, apply today!
- Help buyers with refining their home criteria and select additional homes to show
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients that meet their needs and budgets that results in more sales
- Quickly and professionally return buyer clients’ calls, texts and emails to ensure outstanding customer service
- Help clients determine best offer price and assist through closing the deal to ensure a pleasant and fair transaction for all parties involved
- Educate yourself on local communities and listed properties in order to knowledgeably answer clients’ questions
- Driven, motivated and desires professional growth
- Can spend a large amount of time driving
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- A Valid Real Estate License is required for this job.
About Nucleus Real Estate
We are on a mission to help clients and teammates grow wealth in real estate.
We are focused on empowering agents to spend more time doing activities that will grow their income and take the administrative tasks off their plates. We are continually improving the operations and the client experience to make it easier for our clients to buy and sell a home, and increase the number of referrals from past clients because of the level of service they receive.
Our team works remotely, but we do have in-person meetings and events a few times a month. We have built our systems so agents can save time driving into an office, be more productive, and set more appointments with the saved time.
In order to grow our sales to 250 transactions per year, we need a few really good additions to the team!