Baker Realty Group ~ Keller Williams Realty
We are a team of specialists serving real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area. We’re looking for a Showing Agent to support sales goals through effective sales techniques and quality customer service.
GOALS: Create/Convert/Close, 20 approved buyers working at all times, 50 showings per week to fully qualified buyers, average 5 homes shown before writing an offer.
The bottom line is we have the clients! You’ll find flexible hours, the best support staff around, and a hard-working environment that still knows how to have fun! Please complete the full application to be considered for this position. If you’re an agent who wants to show homes instead of dealing with contracts, cold calling, and finding new business, apply today!
- Assist the clients in writing offers and closing the deal so the process is timely and smooth
- Educate yourself on local communities and listed properties in order to knowledgeably answer clients’ questions
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients that meet their needs and budgets that results in more sales
- Respond to all buyer client phone calls, emails and texts in a timely manner to provide superior customer service
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, etc. so process is done in a timely manner
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Driven, motivated and desires professional growth
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Can spend a large amount of time driving
$60,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Baker Realty Group ~ Keller Williams Realty
Baker Realty Group is a high producing team within Keller Williams Golden Triangle Realty. We pride ourselves in providing exceptional customer experience and treating our clients like family. We promote growth within our organization and help our team members create a path to obtain both their business and personal goals.