The Chris Pappalardo Team and Keller Williams of Greensboro
We need a Licensed Real Estate Agent to become a Showing Specialist! All the fun of real estate, without the stress of finding the clients!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, plus have a high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
About this Position
We are looking for a licensed real estate agent whose main role will be finding homes for clients, and showing them homes, You will be working hand-in-hand with one of our top producing agents, helping deliver amazing customer service to their clients through finding and showing them homes.
You will be working directly with clients (showing homes). This position is for a licensed real estate agent. The position will begin as part-time and will transition to full-time.
Why Join The Chris Pappalardo Team?
- With 12 team members and counting, we have maintained our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with achievement-oriented coworkers who want to see you and support you in achieving your goals.
- Our team is fully staffed to handle and help guide you through every aspect of the real estate transaction. Our culture here at The Chris Pappalardo Team is excellent customer service and businesses worth having creating a lifestyle by design not default.
- We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training to improve communication, sales, and other skills. In addition, we bring in guest speakers who can add value to and inspire our team.
- With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on our clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal with in their life.
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Setting up clients on MLS client portal
- Proactively finding homes to show clients
- Showing Clients homes
- Organizing lead agent’s CRM system Follow Up Boss
- Complete call tasks and follow up tasks from client interactions
- Attend buyer’s home inspections
- Preview homes for clients recording a video of most important features of home
- Run DD and EMD checks
- Pick up commissions checks
- Create CMA’s
- Sending homes and information to people in the ‘lead’ stage (before they have become clients)
- Listing help (checking on vacant properties, if owner wants open house and team is unable to secure other help)
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Tech savvy
- Must have a North Carolina Real Estate license
- Weekend availability to show homes
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong sense of urgency/time sensitivity and excellent organizational and time management skills
- Passionate about excellent customer service and client care
- Team oriented, learning-based, possessing grit and the will to succeed
$15 - $17 per hour, plus mileage
About The Chris Pappalardo Team and Keller Williams of Greensboro
Our Mission: The Chris Pappalardo Team improves lives by taking the utmost care of our client’s likely largest purchase and sale of their lives - their house. We stay on top of the latest trends, technologies as well as the tried and true real estate techniques to sell our clients homes faster and for more money.
Our vision: To become a nationally recognized real estate brand that prioritizes our clients' and team members' quality of life and through excellent customer service through knowledge, systems, and care and through creating and maintaining an incredible work ecosystem and culture. We coach weekly on job performance and goals as well as the quality of life, hoping to provide our team members with a feeling of moving forward both in job proficiency and in connection to the team's big vision. Most importantly we coach the team member's chosen individual career and life goals.