Metrowest Realty Source
We are a team of specialists serving real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area. We’re looking for a Showing Agent to support sales goals through effective sales techniques and quality customer service.
GOALS: Create/Convert/Close, 20 approved buyers working at all times, 50 showings per week to fully qualified buyers, average 5 homes shown before writing an offer.
The bottom line is we have the clients! You’ll find flexible hours, the best support staff around, and a hard-working environment that still knows how to have fun! Please complete the full application to be considered for this position. If you’re an agent who wants to show homes instead of dealing with contracts, cold calling, and finding new business, apply today!
- Identify homes to show that meet buyers’ needs and budgets to help make more sales
- Gather information about potential homes and local communities so you can answer buyer questions
- Oversee the entire process from writing offers to close to ensure client satisfaction
- Coordinate with clients, listing agents and home sellers to schedule showings on a timely basis
- Work with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes and then show them additional homes that meet those criteria
- Independent drive to succeed and able to complete tasks without supervision
- Present yourself in a professional manner
- Willing and able to spend a lot of time driving
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
$25 per hour
About Metrowest Realty Source
Boutique Real Estate firm located in Framingham, serving the Metro West area. If you love to work hard, have fun, and help people find their dream homes…you’ve come to the right place!!
We are looking for self-motivated individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit, outstanding communication skills, and a positive mindset to join our team. We will provide the leads and training, you will need to bring the highest level of customer experience, with a can-do attitude.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for following up with company-provided clients, understanding their criteria, and find living spaces that fit this criteria. Your entrepreneurial spirit will drive your success.