Tru Advantage Realty
Are you a real estate agent who loves working with home buyers? Do you love to meet new people and do something different every day? Are you a hard worker and need more leads to make the kind of money you want to make? Then you would LOVE working on this team! We are a group of real estate agents in which everybody specializes in some aspect of the real estate transaction. We need to fill the position of a Showing Agent right now.
If you’re looking for the kind of agency where everybody wants each other to succeed and have a well-balanced life then look no further. Start your application today!
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors to help ensure a smooth process
- Work with buyer clients, listing agents and home sellers to show properties in a timely manner
- Help buyers with refining their home criteria and select additional homes to show
- Assist the clients in writing offers and closing the deal so the process is timely and smooth
- Respond to all buyer client phone calls, emails and texts in a timely manner to provide superior customer service
- Driven, motivated and desires professional growth
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing/lead technologies or ability to learn new systems quickly
- Can spend a large amount of time driving
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- A valid Real Estate License is required or can be in the process of being licensed
$50,000+ at plan
About Tru Advantage Realty
We are a growing and progressive real estate team based in York, PA with teams across the United States. Our sales team and support personnel have achieved some of the highest honors in the residential real estate industry. Our team is the Best of Zillow and we are one of Zillow's highest level partners in their Flex program. We are coached by Tom Ferry who is one of the top real estate performance coaches in the industry. Our team coaches with and trains within the Sandler Sales Institute. Ongoing consistent skill-building, sales training, and personal growth are critical to the success of our team. We have a proven sales system with an abundance of leads. Our employees are willing and open to non-traditional and new ideas about how to successfully sell homes and have a mindset that allows for significant growth. Hardcore accountability and integrity are a requirement for becoming a member of our team/family.