The Brand Real Estate
We are a team of specialists serving real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area. We’re looking for a Showing Agent to support sales goals through effective sales techniques and quality customer service.
GOALS: Create/Convert/Close, 20 approved buyers working at all times, 50 showings per week to fully qualified buyers, average 5 homes shown before writing an offer.
The bottom line is we have the clients! You’ll find flexible hours, the best support staff around, and a hard-working environment that still knows how to have fun! Please complete the full application to be considered for this position. If you’re an agent who wants to show homes instead of dealing with contracts, cold calling, and finding new business, apply today!
- Gather information about potential homes and local communities so you can answer buyer questions
- Schedule showings of homes with buyer clients, listing agents home sellers in a timely fashion
- Find homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria and budget to generate sales faster
- Work with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes and then show them additional homes that meet those criteria
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors to help ensure a smooth process
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Present yourself in a professional manner
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in your car
About The Brand Real Estate
Our 2022 promise is to assist a minimum of 1,000 buyers and sellers to accomplish their goals! Finding the right real estate Tteam, people don't talk about it a lot, but finding the right real estate team can be the difference between a happy, stress-free home buying or selling experience, and an unhappy, stressful experience.
First, you'll want a team ready and able to make a full-time commitment to you. We can and will do that. Second, you'll want a team with the experience needed to know the local neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, ordinances, etc. With our years of experience in the local market, we have the expertise and track record of success you need. Third, you'll want a team that embraces the convenience of technology without losing the personal touch. This is a little about how we roll at The Brand Real Estate!