The Greatest Moves Team of RE/MAX Advantage Realty
Love Real Estate and love the money but have trouble getting clients? Work for our top producing agents who will give you the leads and all you have to do is convert and close. We are looking for an experienced Showing Agent.
We need someone who will fit the team. We are an energetic, client-centered, highly efficient, motivated, and enthusiastic team. We need someone who will match our speed. We have the clients – we need someone good at conversion and closing. If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
Join our growing agency and you’ll be backed by the best sales and administrative team in the area. Apply today!
- Educate yourself on local communities and listed properties in order to knowledgeably answer clients’ questions
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and emails to uphold our agency’s standards of client service
- Coordinate with clients, listing agents and home sellers to schedule showings on a timely basis
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors to help ensure a smooth process
- Help buyers with refining their home criteria and select additional homes to show
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing/lead technologies or ability to learn new systems quickly
- Willing and able to spend a lot of time driving
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
$40,000 - $65,000 yearly
About The Greatest Moves Team of RE/MAX Advantage Realty
The Greatest Moves Team of RE/MAX Advantage Realty is a real estate sales team headquartered in Baltimore City, with an expanding coverage area with Maryland offices located in Ellicott City, Columbia, Eldersburg, Fulton, Ocean City, Westminster, Towson, and Seaford, Delaware. Our Team is consistently rated in the top 1% of Realtors in the state of Maryland.
Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology, and support are designed to create an environment of success, and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals. If you enjoy working with people, are trustworthy, enjoy building relationships, possess a strong work ethic, and have the ability to utilize technology effectively, then you could be a perfect Greatest Moves Team member!