The Luxury Collective Group
Do you love to meet new people and do something different every day? Then you would LOVE working on this team! We are a group of real estate agents in which everybody specializes in some aspect of the real estate transaction. We’re looking for a Showing Agent to support sales goals through effective sales techniques and quality customer service. If you’re looking for the kind of team where everybody wants each other to succeed and have a well-balanced life then look no further! Apply today and let us help you achieve your goal!
- Show homes to prospective home buyer clients
- Drive with or alongside buyer clients to provide access and view homes
- Identify homes to show that meet buyers’ criteria
- Schedule showings of homes with buyer clients, listing agents, and/or home sellers
- Refine buyers’ criteria and select additional homes to show as necessary
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, and etc.
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts, and/or emails.
- Gather and answer buyer questions about potential homes and local community information
- Provide buyer clients with pricing information and market research
- Educate buyer clients about the home buying process
- Regularly assure buyer clients that the lead agent is involved & informed – Promote the team concept
- Keep lead agent informed on all client communications and developments (copied on all emails & update notes in CRM)
- Close buyer clients to written offers to purchase
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Present yourself in a professional manner
- Can spend a large amount of time driving
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
About The Luxury Collective Group
The Luxury Collective Group was founded by Kayla Dieppa. As an award-winning agent and Top Producer, she is ready to expand and share her wealth and knowledge with others. Her love for the love real estate industry goes beyond helping buyers and sellers. This fun, pumped up environment is sure to change your view on the average 9-5.