The Luxury Property Advisors
Do you love Real Estate and want to see what it is like to work in this field? We are seeking a personable individual to work with clients as a Showing Agent.
We’re a vibrant and very busy real estate brokerage in need of someone to host open house properties in the area. If you’re a social “people-person” with an ambitious, vibrant, and positive personality who is responsible and professional, we’re interested in speaking with you!
This position involves assisting with putting out signs and flyer boxes and measuring homes. Hours vary in this position. We can work around your schedule when setting up open houses and showings. We are a family first organization and would love to have you join our team. Start your application today!
- Schedule showings of homes with buyer clients, listing agents home sellers in a timely fashion
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, etc. so process is done in a timely manner
- Refine buyer’s criteria in order to select additional homes to show as necessary
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients that meet their needs and budgets that results in more sales
- Gather information about potential homes and local communities so you can answer buyer questions
- Show homes to prospective home buyer clients
- Drive with or alongside buyer clients to provide access and view homes
- Identify homes to show that meet buyers’ criteria
- Schedule showings of homes with buyer clients, listing agents, and/or home sellers
- Refine buyers’ criteria and select additional homes to show as necessary
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, and etc.
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts, and/or emails.
- Gather and answer buyer questions about potential homes and local community information
- Provide buyer clients pricing information and market research
- Educate buyer clients about the home buying process
- Regularly assure buyer clients that the lead agent is involved & informed – Promote the team concept
- Keep lead agent informed on all client communications and developments (copied on all emails & update notes in CRM)
- Close buyer clients to written offers to purchase
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Can spend a large amount of time driving
- Driven, motivated and desires professional growth
- Independent drive to succeed and able to complete tasks without supervision
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
$50,000 - $100,000
About The Luxury Property Advisors
The Luxury Property Advisors was founded by Kayla Dieppa. As an award-winning agent and Top Producer, she is ready to expand and share her wealth and knowledge with others. Her love for the love real estate industry goes beyond helping buyers and sellers. This fun, pumped-up environment is sure to change your view on the average 9-5.