Tribe Realty prides itself on being the real estate company of choice in North County and will ensure that continued success by partnering with the right individuals that share the same vision.
We are looking for a responsible and highly motivated Sales Associate who is ready to take on all sales responsibilities from generating leads to closing sales. You can have the opportunity to earn while you learn assisting our team owner in working with our current clients as you build relationships.
Our ideal candidate will deliver a professional presentation to customers, and uphold the ideals and standards of our company. The successful Sales Associate will constantly strive to meet all sales goals and exceed customer expectations.
- Consultative Selling - Seek to deliver exceptional customer service by understanding their specific needs, desires and pain points so that we can build enduring and meaningful buying relationships
- Pipeline Management - Maintain accurate and up to date contacts, deals and tasks within our CRM so that our records are kept current
- Product Knowledge - Develop and cultivate a strong knowledge of our products and services so that you can prescribe appropriate, value-added solutions to our client
- Professional Development - Engage in and attend regular meetings and training with your team so that we can share best practices and continue to raise the bar within our industry
- Completing assigned tasks on time - Striving to complete assigned tasks on time in order to help maintain the day to day operations within your team
- Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) - Always looking for small improvement opportunities that will make us better, faster, cheaper, more effective (example: automations, eliminate redundancies, improve methods)
- Sales experience
- Tech savvy
- Eager to succeed
- Team player
- Growth orieniented
$86,000 - $120,000 at plan commission
About Tribe Realty
Our organization is one of the fastest-growing real estate companies in Greater Sacramento and has a bright outlook for driven individuals seeking a career in the Real Estate Industry.