Brenner Group | Street Sotheby's International Realty
Love showing houses? Do you wish you could go in and out of homes all days with clients? Are you extremely organized and able to be doing a million things at once without getting overwhelmed?
We will give you buyer leads, and teach you how to go after your own! All you have to do is show them their homes of their choice and get the deal converted / closed.
We need someone who will fit the team. We are energetic, client-centered, highly efficient, motivated and enthusiastic . We need someone who will match our speed. We have the clients, we need someone good at conversion and closing. If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients, keeping buyers informed and cared for, and assisting the lead agent in writing offers
- Assist the lead agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead agent after the lead agent has completed a needs analysis
- Driving buyer clients to homes
- Working with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes
- Be willing to be trained as a full buyer's agent (with training) -- handling listings is also a future possibility
- Following our team's Ultimate VIP Buyers Experience
- Professional in attitude and appearance, with a positive mindset that is supportive of others on the team (no negativity/toxicity allowed!)
- Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities and cultures
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated, yet able to take direction
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in your car
- Ability to analyze clients’ needs and wants and match them to homes
- Willing to prospect and network to develop your own client leads
- Real Estate license (Required for job but not to apply; we will explain to you how to obtain this!)
$20,000 - $50,000+ per year at plan (commission only)
About Brenner Group | Street Sotheby's International Realty
Street Sotheby's International Realty is one of the top brokerages in the Columbus, Ohio area. We are privileged to be associated with this name and brand of distinction, dating back to 1744 when the Sotheby's Auction House was founded in London, England. In Ohio, the Street family owns the SIR franchise and has offices in Upper Arlington, Bexley, within the gates of Lakeside, and Port Clinton (most of the agents work generally from a home office).
Brenner Group is led by Sara Marie Brenner, a licensed real estate agent. She holds an MBA and is earning a Doctorate of Business Administration in Finance, and is Adjunct Faculty at Hondros College of Business in real estate, finance and economics. Sara Marie has been in sales since 1992, and has led successful sales teams in multiple industries. We are a vibrant, tech-savvy team with lofty goals for growth, and seek entrepreneurial-minded individuals to join us!