Cava Companies is looking for a Transaction Coordinator to manage transactions through the entire home selling and buying process from contract to close. Must be able to work in a timely manner, with minimal hassle to clients and third parties. The ideal candidate will have high attention to detail with proven customer service skills.
- Act as liaison between real estate agents, attorneys, and escrow companies during the process of a real estate sale and effectively manage the administrative tasks involved in closing a transaction
- Create timelines and follow up with individuals as needed to ensure all deadlines are met and contingencies are released
- Communicate with the sales team several times throughout the transaction including all important dates, missing documents, calendar reminders, file compliance status, etc.
- Understand the contracts in order to summarize all important terms, conditions, and contingency dates
- Upload contract documents into brokers' database to ensure compliance with brokers’ requirements
- Closeout the file after the closing including changing the MLS status to closed for our listings, double-checking the file, making an electronic copy of the HUD, and processing the check
- Associate’s degree preferred but not required
- Experience in real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages is highly valued
- Motivated to provide excellent customer service and experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to convey written and verbal information to customers and agents clearly and accurately
$60,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Cava Companies
Cava Companies is a local leader in the residential real estate industry and residential rental management business. We are a medium-sized business consisting of top-producing friendly and positive people.
- A place to come perform and excel at work without layers of corporate bureaucracy slowing you down. What this means is the autonomy to do your work without distractions from layers of management.
- A smaller team where your contribution is truly appreciated by all involved.
- A friendly and positive team environment, free of drama and negativity.
- A stable and reliable business that will be around for a long time with numerous growth opportunities.