Realty Concierge Group
Fantastic opportunity here in local Real Estate!
We are looking for a go-getter Real Estate Sales Agent!
Want to make a lot of money and work with talented people? Love helping people find the home of their dreams? So do we! We are looking for a motivated real estate sales agent who is passionate about making the home selling/buying experience as great as it should be.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help your customers achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
Our leads system, smart technology and training will get you off the ground and running... FAST.
It's very common for newly affiliated real estate sales agents to have multiple transactions in their first weeks/months.
This can be you.
We would love to have you join the family today!
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice to nurture client relationships and generate repeat and referral customers
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- Daily prospecting follow-up to build client base/pipeline (outbound calls, texts emails)
- Assess buyer wants, needs, timeline, and pre-qualification
- Consult with and guide clients through the entire home buying process
- Participate in open houses, team events, team meetings, training, and call nights
- Participate in client events, community events
- Arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Use a Success Tracker for prospecting
- Follow an ideal weekly schedule
- Networking and setting appointments to connect with people
- Close 1+ deals a month
- Provide swift responses to every client contact
- Develop networks and partner with attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors
- Continually pursue knowledge about real estate markets and best practices
- Prepare paperwork with consistent accuracy
- Full-time, 40+ hours per week, hours vary
- Must be available to work nights and weekends
- Flexible availability for appointments and office meetings
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- Organized and manages time effectively
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job but NOT required to apply (guidance provided on how to obtain a license)
- Should be enthusiastic, determined, dependable
- Should be self-motivated, team-oriented, have superior social skills
- Should have strong computer skills be proficient in Google Calendar, email, Excel, Word
- Needs to possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and have reliable transportation
- Should have a high school diploma
- Must pass a background check
- Be open to change
- At least one year of experience in Real Estate is preferred but not required
- Total accountability for your work and support of your team-mates
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to set priorities
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Realty Concierge Group
What Makes RCG Different? Our Training and More!
RCG believes that a fresh approach is key: personal attention paired with unparalleled industry expertise and service. The backgrounds of our agents vary widely from customer service, sales, health care, and education. They all share an open-minded willingness to learn, unfaltering dedication to service, and a bottomless well of motivation towards growth.
- Learn the ins and outs of Real Estate quickly!
- Learn how to call leads, what to say, how to follow-up properly, and convert to an appointment
- Learn how to do buyer presentations, show homes, and write contracts
- Learn how to track your progress in comparison to your goals
- Learn the closing process
Realty Concierge Group https://realtyconciergegroup.com/