We're searching for a diligent Scheduling Coordinator to provide administrative support. You’ll be responsible for managing and coordinating schedules between buyers agents, listing agents, and clients in a timely and effective manner. Applicants should be extremely organized, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in customer service. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Managing showing schedules for buyers/sellers
- Coordinating showings with listing and buyer’s agents
- Creating an excellent client experience through a white-glove level of service
- Exchanging PEAD forms between agents and clients through Docusign
- Scheduling home inspections for clients
- Managing payment of inspections
- Organizing calendar misc files
- History of being extremely organized and deadline-driven
- Technologically savvy; proficient in Gsuite, Docusign, and CRMs with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Has the ability to build out and improve systems and is extremely organized
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
$15 - $20 hourly
About Amalfi Estates
Mission Statement: To create a company that has a stellar reputation in the community, composed of professional and ethical people. To mentor and support our sales partners and team members to help them reach their financial goals. To give back to the community by making a difference in the world.