The Oldfather Group of Sotheby's International Realty
Are you a self-starter with the desire to make a better income?
Do you love helping others and thrive on making their home vision a reality?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we’ve got a career opportunity for you! Our team is growing and we need Sales Agents to help us handle our abundant amount of leads!
We not only provide lots of leads, but proven training and mentor support to ensure your success. Our marketing tools and administrative support will allow you to do what you do best--SELL. Our team atmosphere is fun and engaging, and we treat our team like family. If this sounds like a great fit for you, please apply! We look forward to hearing from you!
- Develop new opportunities within specific geographies served by our team to ensure growth for our business
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- Create written purchase offers for buyer clients to create a quick and easy closing process
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Experienced or newly licensed agents to work with buyers and sellers
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Self-motivation and drive
- Technology driven
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- Strong work ethic
- Prior success in sales
$75,000 - $100,000 at plan compensation
About The Oldfather Group of Sotheby's International Realty
The Oldfather Group enhances the lives of our clients, agents, and team through our style of real estate service.
Excellence, integrity, expertise, family, and vision are at the core of our team values.
- Work hard, have fun, make history.
- Act with integrity.
- Excellence is a habit.
- Be part of a positive team and family spirit.
- Deliver WOW through service.
- Own it.
- Be passionate and determined.
- Treat others with honor and respect.
- Hire and develop the best.