Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty of Florida
We are looking for dedicated Real Estate Sales Agents who are motivated and passionate about making the home buying experience as simple and streamlined as it can be. We need people to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
If you are a new agent or are serious about becoming an agent, that is great! We have more qualified leads than we can handle. We are looking for someone like you!
What’s in it for you:
• Have a flexible schedule
• Work in an energetic, team atmosphere where everyone treats one another as a family
• The best administrative support
• New Agent Sales Training/Mentor Program
If you are ready for a great career in a growing industry, apply now.
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- Consistently reach out and follow-up with leads to grow sales opportunities
- Develop new opportunities within specific geographies served by our team to ensure growth for our business
- Technology driven
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred
- Self-motivation and drive
- Show good organizational and time management skills
$102,000 at plan earnings
About Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty of Florida
We are proud to be one of the fastest-growing real estate companies nationwide.
To be The Best Place to Work, Buy and Sell Real Estate.
To Help You Achieve Your Heart’s Desire!
To Go Serve Big! When you put others first, you will never be second.
OUR CORE VALUE COMMITMENTS TO EACH OTHER OUR CLIENTS AND OUR COMMUNITY!
Empower and Inspire Others to Achieve More!
Value Relationships by Openly Expressing Gratitude!
Embrace Continuous Improvement!
OUR CORE PHILOSOPHY
The Size of the Hole You Receive Through is Directly Proportionate to the Size of the Hole that You Give Through.