- Ready to accelerate your residential real estate agent business?
- Need specific resources to run your business the way you need?
- Want to keep 100% of the commission you earn?
HomeSmart has resources and tools to build your DC real estate business.
- 100% Commission - Keep ALL of your commission! This means you have the ability to reinvest in your business the way you want or take the vacation you’ve been dreaming of. You decide how to use your money the way you want.
- Total Support & Training - You get access to unmatched broker support, a live agent services support team and online and on-site training and mentorship programs, continuing education classes and business development opportunities led by industry professionals and top-producers
- Technology (With NO FEES) - Benefit from technology created exclusively for your productivity tracking and paperless transaction management. Maximize your growth and earning potential with the ability to list, create, track and manage your personal website, property pages and marketing.
Apply if You’re:
- New Agent
- Experienced Agent
- Team Lead or Part of a Team
- Top-Producing Agent
- Create written purchase offers for buyer clients to create a quick and easy closing process
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Organized and manages time effectively
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
$100,000 at plan
About Homesmart Corporate
Founded in 2000 by entrepreneur Matt Widdows, HomeSmart has quickly become one of the fastest-growing real estate brokerage firms in the country. HomeSmart is ranked in the top 20 real estate brokerages in the United States and was ranked in the 2018 Real Trends 500 as No. 5 for closed transaction sides with 18,000+ agents in 190 offices throughout the country.