LIST WITH ELIZABETH®
Are you a self-starter with the desire to make a better income?
Do you love helping others and thrive on making their home vision a reality?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we’ve got a career opportunity for you! Our team is growing and we need Sales Agents to help us handle our abundant amount of leads!
We not only provide lots of leads but proven training and mentor support to ensure your success. Our marketing tools and administrative support will allow you to do what you do best--SELL. Our team atmosphere is fun and engaging, and we treat our team like family. If this sounds like a great fit for you, please apply!
- Develop new opportunities within specific geographies served by our team to ensure growth for our business
- Consistently reach out and follow-up with leads to grow sales opportunities
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Acquire clients through leads, calls, and prospecting
- Assist clients through all aspects of the home buying and selling process, from contract to close
- Working closely with buyers to locate and negotiate the successful purchase of a home
- Work closely with sellers to list, market, and negotiate the successful sale of their home
- Collaborating with office staff to maintain a high level of client customer service
- Prospect for new clients and leads
- Participate in daily huddle
- Schedule and show properties to buyers
- Schedule and hold open houses
- Write Contracts
- Negotiate Contracts
- Participate in and provide assistance with home inspections
- Engage in ongoing education opportunities to provide the most relevant and up-to-date information for clients
- Actively participate in sales meetings
- Conduct buyer and listing presentations
- Technology driven
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred
- Great communication and social skills
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
$50,000+ commission based
About LIST WITH ELIZABETH®
LIST WITH ELIZABETH® is a team of highly trained, skilled negotiators and real estate professionals committed to exceptional customer service, and working cohesively so that our customer's interests are best represented at all times. Our agents offer expert representation for buying or selling a home in Northern Virginia, Fairfax County, and the surrounding DC Metro area.
LIST WITH ELIZABETH® has a first-class reputation and our 5 star Google rating can back it up. We specialize in the Springfield - Burke - Fairfax County Virginia real estate market.