The Spokane Home Guy Group / One Property Network
Our team is looking for self-motivated, ambitious Sales Agents to join us! We want to help YOU build your career! We pride ourselves on providing proven systems to our agents that will ensure their success. This rewarding, full-time position provides agents with a fantastic opportunity to do what they love, which is helping clients find and buy the home of their dreams!
Our fast growing team has lots of leads! We need sales agents to help us handle those leads. We provide a comprehensive training program as well as excellent marketing tools and administrative support. If you are interested in making more money, having a flexible schedule and working in a fun, inviting atmosphere, then you should apply today!
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Develop new opportunities within specific geographies served by our team to ensure growth for our business
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Keep up with local knowledge to answer questions clients may have about potential homes and the surrounding community
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice to nurture client relationships and generate repeat and referral customers
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
- Tech savvy
- Organized and manages time effectively
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- Willing to get licensed to sell Real Estate
$50,000 - $150,000 Commission Only
About The Spokane Home Guy Group / One Property Network
Our hub was established in 2007 in Spokane Washington. Under the moniker "The Spokane Home Guy Group." What started as a small two-person team has grown into a powerhouse of agents servicing all of Eastern Washington, The Tri-Cities, and all of Northern Idaho.
In 2017 we launched our first Expansion office in South/Central Washington State (The Tri-Cities). Our objective was to add value to agents and consumers in a new market using the systems that made us successful in Spokane.
Since then the two locations have become some of the Top Performing in the Inland Northwest selling just over $80,000,000 per year in volume.