RosinTeam & LRT Offers
Are you a self-starter with the desire to make a better income?
Do you love helping others and thrive on making their home vision a reality?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we’ve got a career opportunity for you! Our team is growing and we need Sales Agents to help us handle our abundant amount of leads!
We not only provide lots of leads but proven training and mentor support to ensure your success. Our marketing tools and administrative support will allow you to do what you do best--SELL. Our team atmosphere is fun and engaging, and we treat our team like family. If this sounds like a great fit for you, please apply!
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Consult with buyer and seller clients to hone in their home wants and needs and close the deal
- Tech savvy
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
$106,000 - $133,500 yearly
About RosinTeam & LRT Offers
RosinTeam & LRT Offers has mastered many real estate disciplines like buying/selling, short sales, tax strategies, & fix/flips to name a few. Since 2018, they have made it a mission to promote homeownership through buying, renovating, & reselling homes. RosinTeam prides itself in offering a collaborative, inclusive, & supportive culture. There are 5 values they live by:
Growth Mindset - They are always willing to accept challenges and do not fear hard work
Positivity - Positive energy is vital to our success
Dedicated - They are committed to winning and doing what is best for the team
Team Player - They engage in team activities and help each other succeed
Above & Beyond - They put in the extra effort to excel at their craft
Fun - They love what they do and enjoy the company of their team