Matt Smith Real Estate Group
Join the #1 Real Estate Team in the area!!
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our rapidly growing team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
We have the proven training, tools, systems, and processes to achieve success as a Buyers Agent. Between your knowledge and experience as a Licensed Real Estate Agent and our proven training and culture of teamwork, you can have a successful real estate career and achieve exceptional results.
Professionalism is a must. As a Buyers Agent, you will be meeting with prospective clients to help them find their dream home. You will learn our listing presentation and be able to confidently state why the Matt Smith Real Estate Group is the Real Estate Agency for them.
Compensation: The sky's the limit with this position! The amount you earn is up to YOU!
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Have a proactive networking mindset to build and maintain business relationships with a number of people
- Quickly respond to online buyer leads, and follow up to convert into showings
- Manage all leads in the contact database system, set and complete tasks in the system, and track all client communications
- Conduct all buyers appointments and convert appointments to buyers agreements
- Communicate with team members, clients, and all other parties to ensure clients’ needs are not just met but exceeded
- Answer questions and educate clients about the real estate market, the transaction process, contracts, and terms of sale
- Present and negotiate all offers with clients and the agents representing the prospective seller
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Embraces a team-focused environment
- Fast thinker and proactive
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Must be attentive, detail-oriented, hardworking
- Must be self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Must fit into our AMAZING team culture! Our culture is everything and our team is our family
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong sales mentality, and negotiating ability
- Candidates must be organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Proficient with technology such as the Google Office Suite is highly encouraged as well as a familiarity with Microsoft Office, and ability to quickly learn new systems
$35,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Matt Smith Real Estate Group
Matt Smith Real Estate Group is a team of Realtors® that believe in “Going the Extra Mile.” By this statement, we always go the extra mile for customers, co-workers, and the company. We strive to always over-deliver and exceed people’s expectations at everything we do, and we do so with enthusiasm. We understand that going the extra mile for people is what results in word of mouth, which is the driving force behind real growth. We strive to WOW people with our outstanding customer service. It’s not just something we say, it’s something we do, and our daily actions reflect this.
The team is run by Matt Smith, a licensed Real Estate BROKER® and is made up of several local Realtors® that have extensive local knowledge of the area because they grew up here and several Realtors® that have a military background to bring a better understanding of the military life to our military community.