The Kohler Group
We provide coaching and systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Schedule regular follow-ups with buyer via email and phone throughout the buying process to increase sales results
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new clients to keep the sales pipeline full
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs to generate property sales
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for the purpose of legal property transactions
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- This position requires some evening and weekend work
- Willing and able to learn our systems and technologies
- Experience in customer service and real estate sales is a plus
- Knowledgeable in the local real estate market
About The Kohler Group
Kari Kohler is a true professional, and her depth of market knowledge and experience speaks to her over $180,000,000 in sales volume. The Kohler Group shares a vision based on dedication to delivering first class service and the results her clients deserve on each and every transaction.