Bridge Pointe Real Estate
Are you a self-starter with the desire to make a better income?
Do you love helping others and thrive on making their home vision a reality?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we’ve got a career opportunity for you! Our team is growing and we need Sales Agents to help us handle our abundant amount of leads!
We not only provide lots of leads, but proven training and mentor support to ensure your success. Our marketing tools and administrative support will allow you to do what you do best--SELL. Our team atmosphere is fun and engaging, and we treat our team like family. If this sounds like a great fit for you, please apply! We look forward to hearing from you!
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
- Technology driven
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Great communication and social skills
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
About Bridge Pointe Real Estate
Here at Bridge Pointe Real Estate we have a team atmosphere and want to help each other succeed.
Team Mission – Our Mission is to provide unmatchable service. We will provide a memorable transaction, exceed expectations, and have raving fans for life. While we provide a great home life and provide financial freedom to our families.
Core Values – Passion, Teamwork, Follow-Up, Win Together, Persistent, Audacious Goals, Systems, Communication, Hard work, Coachable
Before making decisions ask these questions:
- Does it wow our customers and team members?
- Will It provide a consistent and repeatable experience?
- Does it stop production?