Bianca Colasuonno @ Compass
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- MUST have a car - we work all over Queens!
$75,000 - $150,000 Commission based
About Bianca Colasuonno @ Compass
We are a successful real estate team specializing in the Queens, NY area. Our team lead has over 17 years in the industry and we provide mentorship, systems and support to help you grow and succeed.