Bianca Colasuonno @ Compass
Do you have the drive and determination to help someone purchase the home of their dreams? We are one of the top real estate teams in the area and we are in need of a Buyer’s Agent. Our ideal candidate is versed in the area’s neighborhoods and amenities. This person is up to date on current market conditions, street smart and practices a consultative buying process, and able to skillfully navigate our clients through all the stresses that can come with buying a home.
We’ll assist you as your grow your career and income by providing administrative and transaction support, ongoing leads and coaching, and in-house marketing. If you’re ready today to take your career to the next level and increase your income we want to hear from you.
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year in order to effectively increase your client base
- Coordinate with clients and seek properties matching client expectations to increase sales
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers for continual increase in your sales
- Serve as an intermediary between your buyer and seller to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs and budgets to facilitate an easy transaction
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Detail oriented regarding contract writing and review
- Be an advocate for your clients
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Willing and able to learn our systems and technologies
- MUST have a car - we work all over Queens!
$75,000 - $150,000 Commission based
About Bianca Colasuonno @ Compass
We are a successful real estate team specializing in the Queens, NY area. Our team lead has over 17 years in the industry and we provide mentorship, systems and support to help you grow and succeed.