Keller Williams Realty Key Partners, LLC
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We are a successful real estate team with a proven track record, looking to expand our team and we need your help.
- An experienced, full-time buyer’s agent
- Licensed in both KS and MO
- Full-time agent (preferred).
- Strong sales, negotiation, and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- Must work well in a team environment, as well as independently
- Must be consistent in calling provided leads
Our team includes a transaction coordinator who handles all paperwork AND we provide marketing to help handle all the behind-the-scenes work for you! Your focus will truly be on helping your clients.
If you are ready to grow to the next level and would like to expand your earning potential working with buyers and investors, apply now.
- Act as an intermediary between your buyer and the seller
- Schedule and hold open houses to meet prospects for other properties
- Have an always learning mindset and grow with a supportive team
- Market yourself and increase your sales efforts by attending networking events and participating in open houses
- Differentiate yourself as a true professional by offering unbeatable service to clients
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- High school diploma or GED required
- Organized and quick to respond
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Team oriented and full of resolve and determination
- Creates good rapport and works continually to develop a strong network
$100,000 at plan commission
About Keller Williams Realty Key Partners, LLC
Keller Williams Realty Key Partners is a top producing real estate office in the Kansas City Metro area. We pride ourselves on offering cutting edge technology, coaching and mentorship.