Are you a self-starter with the desire to make a better income?
Do you love helping others and thrive on making their home vision a reality?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we’ve got a career opportunity for you! Our team is growing and we need Sales Agents to help us handle our abundant amount of leads!
We not only provide lots of leads but proven training and mentor support to ensure your success. Our marketing tools and administrative support will allow you to do what you do best--SELL. Our team atmosphere is fun and engaging, and we treat our team like family. If this sounds like a great fit for you, please apply!
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
General Job Description
- Prospect for both seller and buyer leads, convert leads to appointments, and close for buyer agency agreements
- Conduct a thorough needs analysis to ensure fiduciary service to all buyer clients
- Ensure that buyer clients are pre-qualified with the mortgage lender
- Show homes to prospective home buyer clients
- Identify homes to show that meet buyers’ criteria
- Schedule showings of homes with buyer clients, listing agents, and/or home sellers
- Refine buyers’ criteria and select additional homes to show as necessary
- Write and submit all offers to purchase homes for buyer clients
- Negotiate offers to purchase and oversee the entire negotiation process
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors
- Negotiate all inspection repairs
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, etc.
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts, and/or emails
- Gather and answer buyer questions about potential homes and local community information
- Provide buyer clients pricing information and market research
- Educate buyer clients about the home buying process
- Regularly assure buyer clients that the lead agent is involved and informed - Promote the team concept
- Keep lead agent informed on all client communications and developments (copied on all emails; update notes in CRM)
- Close buyer clients to written offers to purchase
- Train, mentor, and assist in the hiring of additional buyer’s agents and showing assistants
- Communicate diligently with administrative staff to ensure the highest level of service to buyer clients from initial
- Contact through the contract to close
- Regularly attend team meetings
- Attend all office training for working with buyer clients
- Lead Sourcing – Buyer’s Agent is expected to generate an equal amount of leads and closed transactions from Buyer’s Agent’s own Center of Influence (COI) and general prospecting efforts to match the number of leads and transactions generated by the team and ultimately closed by Buyer’s Agent.
- Team Generated Leads - (definition) Apply the “But-For Test”: But for the existence of the team and its listings, would the lead have been generated? So inbound calls from signs on listings and internet inquiries from online listings would be considered Team Generated Leads but for the team and the listings they would not have been generated in the first place.
- Buyer’s Agent Generated Leads - (definition) Leads generated from Buyer’s Agent’s own COI and other prospecting efforts like Expired Listings, For Sale By Owners (FSBO), Just Listed/Just Sold contacts etc. Any listings generated by Buyer’s Agent will also count as Buyer’s Agent Generated leads for sourcing purposes.
- Activity Tracking - The buyer’s Agent is expected to input and report all prospecting and client servicing activities regularly for accountability and to keep the rest of the team informed.
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
- Technology driven
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales and negotiation skills to close deals
- Ability to multitask, manage time and prioritize activities
- Great organization skills to be able to create various scheduled, timelines and budgets
- Ability to work independently when making important decisions
- Great honesty and integrity skills
- Outstanding computer skills for preparing presentations and drafting property sale documentations
About ERN Group
ERN Group is part of COMPASS, a public traded company that specializes in selling high-end real estate. We combine the most cutting-edge technology with maximum exposure to buyer and seller. Our collaborative, energetic culture is grounded in our Compass Entrepreneurship Principles and our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, growth, and mobility.
Besides having strong local connections in Southern California, ERN Group also specializes in working with international buyers, sellers, investors with multiple languages being spoken, English, Mandarin, Farsi, Armenian and French.