The Schneeberger Group - Keller Williams Integrity Edina
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Qualify and track all incoming leads through our dedicated CRM
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Differentiate yourself as a true professional by offering unbeatable service to clients
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; present purchase offers to sellers
- Serve as middle man between your buyer and seller
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Perseverant and a great team player
- You know your local real estate market like the back of your hand
- Eager to find best possible solution with a positive attitude
- Constructive and positive in high pressure situations
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
$75,000 - $100,000
About The Schneeberger Group - Keller Williams Integrity Edina
The Schneeberger Group is a team of professional, highly motivated realtors who are ready to help you buy or sell a home in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area. Our team seeks to create new relationships, opportunities and experiences beyond the transaction. We are looking for likeminded, big thinking individuals who want to take their real estate practice to the next level.
This company is built upon the following core values:
Integrity - Always doing the right thing, even when it's harder.
Achievement - Realizing your dreams by helping others realize theirs.
Accountability - Doing what you say you are going to do.
Growth - Thinking bigger by constantly pursuing professional and personal mastery.
Collaboration - Bringing everyone's unique strengths together for the greater good.