Marc Austin Properties
We are looking for a go-getter Real Estate Sales Agent!
Want to make a lot of money and work with talented people? Love helping people find the home of their dreams? So do we! We are looking for a motivated real estate sales agent who is passionate about making the home selling/buying experience as great as it should be.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help your customers achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
Our leads system, smart technology and training will get you off the ground and running... FAST.
It's very common for newly affiliated real estate sales agents to have multiple transactions in their first weeks/months.
This can be you.
We would love to have you join the family today!
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Act as an intermediary between your buyer, the seller, loan officer, closing coordinators, and attorneys to ensure a smooth transaction
- Attend networking events and participate in open houses to market yourself and increase your sales
- Support and learn from other team-oriented agents in order to establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career
- Complete initial onboarding, and participate in continuous coaching to get better every day
- Coordinate showings and contract negotiation for your clients
- Tech savvy
- Organized and manages time effectively
- Great communication and social skills
- Self-motivation and drive
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- Customer-focused with a positive attitude
- This position requires some evening and weekend work
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Be prepared for challenges and confront them with a positive mindset and determination
- Past sales, customer service, or real estate background preferred
- Active Virginia Real Estate Salesperson License (Don't have one? No problem, we teach in the house!)
$80,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Marc Austin Properties
Marc Austin Properties has been ranked as a Top 10 Team by the Richmond Association of Realtors for 16 straight years. We focus on building better agents, which helps our office succeed.
With five core pillars: Training, branding, technology, culture, and our exclusive sponsorship formula, our office strives to create great agents with unlimited sales potential.